Tuesday, July 31, 2018

So it's 2018

And it's 2018 and back to blogging.

I've recently re-rediscovered this blog.

This epiphany came as I was preparing dinner (which will be fish and veggies and rice. Hey, I am Filipino. There's ALWAYS rice. ALWAYS.)  Oh, and also recent WiFi connection from Globe At Home.

Yes, you read it right. A recent connection. Hubby and I have been conscious about exposing our kids to the world wide web that we didn't have WiFi for the longest time. But this does not mean we have been in the dark ages. My phone has mobile data which the kids can connect to for homework and a little bit of social media. If they're behaved. If.

Alas, that power over the internet is now gone.

But this decision to finally get connected is good. The kids are in high school and doing more school work online and we've run out of excuses to say no.

So here I am. Hopefully back for a longer haul. So help me, blog god.




No comments: