Monday, January 19, 2009

Fabulous Blog

fabulous blog awardThanks for this, Cee.

The Rules for the Tag are:

1. You need to list 5 Addictions that you have.
2. You have to pass this Tag to five (5) or more people with fabulous blogs.




My Five Addictions:

1. Hubby
2. Kuya
3. Kowi
4. Books and magazines
5. Entertainment news

Passing this on to the following people who I personally think have ultra-fab blogs:
1. Cee
2. Melisse
3. Julianna
4. Ivan Girl
5. Angie

May you continue to inspire the blogging world with your insight.

4 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Carol...

Thanks for the Fab tag...

I hope your weekend is going great...

J

Melisse said...

hi carol!
Thanks sa tag!
long time no blog ka ah!

Ivÿ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivÿ said...

CAROL, I just posted this is my blog. Thanks. :)