Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kuya's To Do List


Kuya has officially made a list of things he has to do before Aina's party on Saturday. He has been writing and rewriting since yesterday, tearing away several pages from my scratch pad in the process.

First on the to do list is to buy a gift for Aina. I said it will be coming out of his allowance. He says it's fine. So we'll be hitting the mall this week to find a gift for Aina. What do 7-year-old girls like? I have no idea at all. Actually, I'm letting Kuya choose first and we'll go from there.

I'm hoping he won't choose cupcakes! Hehe.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

ohhh, kuya is so sweet. :) thanks for visiting my blog again. good that you already have an ec. nice to know that it's because of me. haha soon you'll be addicted to drop more ec and you'll get more visitors dropping ec here too. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, yeah he is so sweet and cute. Having a kuya myself, I consider "girls with kuyas" very lucky.

btw, I added you to my blogroll already =) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your children are soooo lovable. It's a good way to teach kids how to save when we tell them to use their own allowance to buy gifts. :)