Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finding People For The Reunion

Time really flies. By December, my batch mates and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary after college. And we'll be celebrating with a big reunion.

After graduation, I’ve kept in touch with a select group of friends. And they’re all going. However, there are a few classmates and friends that I've lost contact with over the years. Hopefully, they’ll attend. It’ll be fun to see how we've all changed and reminisce with them again.

A few friends already living in the U.S. and Canada are flying in for the holidays. The mastermind behind the reunion got hold of them through a free people locator online service, which is so great. She just typed in the name and state, and viola, an address and phone number was provided. It was that easy.

Now the difficult part is figuring out what to wear. I have a few weeks to find something. Hopefully, that’ll be enough.

No comments: