Monday, July 14, 2008

I missed it!

There are only a few shows from the Kapamilya Network that I watch. The Singing Bee is one of them. I'm not really a fan of telenovelas, koreanovelas and the news and current events shows.

But there was one documentary that I was looking forward to the whole week, KIDNAP. The show was about Ces Drilon, her crew and their nine days with the Abu Sayaf.

Yesteday, we went to visit the in-laws early in the morning. It was a last minute decision and I had to leave a few chores unattended.

Of course, the kids were running around at my in-laws' place. And I was the designated parent overall in charge of the mess. After lunch, Hubby went AWOL on me. Later on I found out he was across the street catching up with his childhood buddy who just got back from the States.

We got home at around 4pm. I had the morning chores to do plus cook dinner for us. I didn't even have time to watch The Buzz. By nightfall, I was tired.

I woke up today at 4am to say good-bye to Hubby before he left. I went with him to the front door and saw him off. As I putting my head on the pillow, I realized I missed it. I missed KIDNAP! That realization kept me awake until Kuya woke up at 6am.

No comments: