Friday, July 11, 2008

log off, shut down and read

Yes, I confess that I haven't been reading my books. The last book that I read was Step on a Crack by James Patterson and that was last April.

Since then several books have piled up on my side table and started to gather dust. There's 6th Target and 7th Heaven, still by James Patterson. Yes, I'm a self-confessed Women's Murder Club addict.

Then there's the book that my aunt gave me. Love in the Time of Cholera by Nobel Prize Winner Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I started to love him since I read Chronicle of a Death Foretold in college for a Lit assignment. I know this one is going to be good. That's what Oprah says and I take her word for it.

And there's The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. Yes, I know it was published in 2003. I'm 5 years behind and getting to it.

So I'm logging off, shutting down and reading. Can you blame me?

No comments: