Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Tag of Six

number six
The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Just graduated from college and barely three months into my first job, an officer development trainee at a bank.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today? Meet a few deadlines, scan and send an important document, clean the house, tutor Kuya and play with Kowi.

3. Snacks I enjoy: Bananas with peanut butter and warm bibingka.

4. Places I’ve lived: Manila, Quezon City, Taguig, Batangas, Las Pinas and Muntinlupa

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire: - Nothing. Just live off the interest. LOL

6. People I want to know more about: - Celebrities. I'm a big closet gossip queen.

I'm hoping to know more about you, Eds, Rose, Jane and Jhona.

No comments: