Thursday, July 24, 2008

My two cents is really worth more

I have a confession to make. I have been introduced to the wonderful world of blogging a little too late. No time for regrets, though. I guess I’m just a late bloomer. So at the ripe old age of 32, I got my first blog courtesy of a newfound online friend who introduced me to blogging.

Now that my blog is up and running, I’ve been posting left and right, finding friends and reading other interesting blogs. Through my blog hopping efforts, I then discovered an online secret: You CAN actually get paid to blog! I was completely floored. Getting paid to blog? Yes! This is an answered prayer to a stay-at-home mom like me who’s trying to earn extra gas money.

The secret is PPP. Payperpost is a venue where bloggers and advertisers meet. With all the good feedback I was getting about how happy my online buddies are as Posties, I immediately submitted my blog for approval. When I finally got that “your blog has been approved” email, I logged on without delay. And when I saw how much money other Posties were raking in, well, let’s just say it got my creative juices flowing.

The best thing about PPP is that I have the option to write about things that really interest me. Oh, and I get to earn extra cash for putting in my two cents’ worth for blog reviews. As a Postie, I don’t have to work that hard to get paid, I just get opinionated. Is that really a bad thing?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats carol and welcome to ppp. ayan kunin mo na lahat ng $$$ hehehe.

nice said...

cool,i just got approved too..too bad,sabi mo nga,bakit ngayon lang natin nalaman ito,,hahay,nuon pa sana tayo nagkapira..heheh