Tuesday, August 12, 2008

About Me

{START COPY}

The object is to complete each of the following snippets. I have included the blank ones at the end of this post so they can easily be copied and pasted

Participants: Startin’ A New Life, Too / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / My Happy Place / Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Mommy Talks / Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / My Colorful World/ Random Thoughts / Explore Manila / Blogger Happy / Everyday CHI / Berry Scrappy / My Virtual Closet / My Views On My So Called Life /The Real Deal, The Real Me / Eds Mommy Life/ Just Me.. Eds / My Precious Niche / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Your Blog Here

{END COPY}

I am: a SAHM to two adorable kids.
I think: therefore I am
I know: that Hubby is missing me
I have: my family's unconditional love and support
I wish: I could win the jackpot in the lotto some time soon
I hate: popcorn with butter!
I miss: Hubby very much
I fear: being forgotten
I hear: the Sesame Street theme song
I smell: shampoo on Kowi's hair
I crave: for ice cream
I search: for information on the article I am working on
I wonder: why God created mosquitoes
I regret: not living to the fullest every day
I love: my kids, my Hubby and my life
I ache: when Hubby's not around
I am not: feeling well today
I believe: that all good things come to those who want it more
I dance: with Kowi in the morning
I sing: along with the contestants in the Singing Bee
I cry: whenever I see mom and child commercials
I fight: for my loved ones every time
I win: when I can
I lose: my cool when Kuya and Kowi fight
I never: go to sleep without tucking the kids in their beds
I always: have to have the last word. LOL
I confuse: Kowi when she's about to throw a tantrum
I listen: to Motown when I wash the dishes
I can usually be found: online and grocery shopping
I am scared: of frogs and the Twilight Zone
I need: a vacation
I am happy about: the things going on in my life right now
I imagine: that I will be on the first plane to Paris once I win that lotto jackpot
I tag: Cee and Yenzz

2 comments:

Journey to Prosperity said...

hanep! sama ako sa Paris sis ha? hehehehe ..... :)

Anonymous said...

Getting a topaz ring as links london jewellery jewelry gifts from better-half is no lower than an awesome joy. discount links of london bracelets Many ladies do admire such jewelry sparkling through charms links of london their fingers. If you may get to own one as gift, links of london silver watches you will definitely appreciate such beauty and elegance for high class cheap links of london necklaces type of jewelry. Those who know what the actual worth of gemstones will links london pendants certainly love to have one added into their collection.