I'm writing a post about Michael Phelps--again. I just can't seem to get enough of him. Here are some facts about Michael Phelps, the Superfish.
- This swim sensation has just won his 11th Olympic gold medal, firmly placing him the history books.
- He was bullied as a kid.
- He swam a race with leaking goggles and won first place. not to mention making a world record.
- He was diagnosed with ADHD and placed on permanent medication.
- He asked his mom to stop his ADHD meds two years after the diagnosis and concentrated on swimming.
- He consumes 12,000 calories a day to fuel his punishing routine.
- He has size 14 feet aptly dubbed as flippers.
- His motto: If you sell yourself short, you'll never reach your full potential.
Inspiring words from an incredible, almost extraterrestial, Olympic champ.