Players: Ozzy’s Mom Me,Myself + 2 Kidd Designs Fun.Fierce.Fabulous Me and Mine Little Peanut Pea in a Pod Creative in Me Notable Bistro Sugarmagnolias Around the World Eds Mommy Life My Precious Niche Just Me.. Eds Snippets Of My Mind Seize The Day Melise's Domain Can of Thoughts Insights from the Grocery Cart YOUR BLOG HERE
1. When was your first kiss and where?..::.. with Hubby, in November 1999, somewhere in Cavite ..::..
2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?..::.. I consider my FIRST REAL relationship with Hubby. Nine years and going strong. ..::..
3. What age were you allowed to date?..::.. Group dates were allowed in high school. Official dates were allowed in college. Now, for unofficial dates...LOL ..::..
4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?..::.. Nyak. No comment. ..::..
5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret?..::.. Longest relationship with Hubby. Secret? Communication and belly dancing. LOL ..::..
6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?..::.. We got married the year after we met. Why prolong the agony? ..::..
7. How did you know he was the ONE?..::.. The first time I saw him something just clicked. Or maybe it was a concussion. My mom predicted on the day I met Hubby that he was going to be my husband. And it came true. ..::..
8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date?..::.. Too old to mention. Haha ..::..
9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?..::.. Not sure. I guess it will depend on who they date, if they date ..::..
10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?..::.. No dating until your dad and I get our senior citizen cards or hearing aid, whichever comes first, and that is final! ...::..
Tagging all my blog pals! Enjoy!