Friday, August 22, 2008

This Is Me Today

Thanks Em.

Rule:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.

2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.

3. Tag other online friends you know.

Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias Doll Me Up Deviously Creative IamDzoi My Happy Place To the Moon and Back Raising Sandy My Colorful World Working It MyParty.Finds.A Home. Em's Detour Stripe & Yellow Something Purple Vanity Kit Mind Bubbles Living the Healthy Life Insights from the Grocery Cart.

Today, I am...

:: Binging out with my sis again. Grrr!

:: Glad that Kowi's forehead is better.

:: Missing Hubby.

:: Worried about the situation in Mindanao.

:: Adding more fiber in my diet.

:: Hoping that Kuya does well in our mock exam this weekend.

Tagging: Pchi and Ritzie.

1 comment:

ritz said...

hi, thanks for tagging me... been out of the blog circuit for 5 days & this is a good start up!