Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Preggy Tag

{START HERE}

Moms Who Played Along: Mai / Yen /Eds / Vannie / Fun.Fierce.Fab / Bojoy / bonz / Pinaymama / Sheng /Carol / You

Preggy Facts:
1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how? >> Hubby. I called him on his cell phone. My home pregnancy test indicated that I wasn't pregnant. But I knew I was. I immediately went to the hospital for a full pregancy test, and it was confirmed.
2. Maximum weight?>> A whopping 175 pounds!!! Yikes!!!
3. Cravings? >> None
4. Aversions? >> Menudo
5. Morning Sickness? >> Yes, to both.

D Day Facts:
1. Number of Kids/Deliveries?>> 1 kid per delivery
2. NSD or CS?>> CS to both.
3. Girl or Boy?>> Boy, then after 4 years, a girl
4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth?>> full term to both
5. How long in labor?>> My first pregnancy, I was in labor for 3 whole days! Then had an emergency CS when the fetal monitor indicated distress. No labor on my second pregnancy. CS was scheduled. I even chose the date. =)

{END COPY HERE}

Passing this to Cee, Mommy Elvz and Kathycot.

No comments: