Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Shoe Tag

Got this tag from MM and Kat. Thanks!

{Start Copy}

What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in
this blog when you’re done.

{End Copy}

I originally had size 5 feet. It was small that sometimes I buy sneakers from the children's shoes section. After I had kids, they gradually increased to 6. And now it's somewhere between 6 to 6.5, sometimes even a 7! My Hubby gave away my shoes after I gave birth. =(

My mom's shoe size is 8. She has bunions so her shoes have always been way too big for me. And she likes uber high heels and wedges. Even if I could borrow her shoes, I just can't wear a three-inch stiletto, run after Kowi and still be alive.

My sister has size 7.5 to 8 feet. Sometimes I borrow her flip flops and sandals. Although they are still a bit big, it doesn't show as much.

I bought these shoes a couple of weeks ago from SM. I thought they looked sexy and low enough to wear to a wedding.

What is you shoe size
Hesitant Wife, Berna, Dhomemaker and SoReal?

1 comment:

berna said...

done! =) thanks Ca!