Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #2

Thursday Thirteen

13 Reasons I Miss Hubby

I miss him because he…

13. Tells the corniest jokes.
12. Gives the best foot rubs.
11. Hogs the remote.
10. And the blanket.
9. But falls asleep every time he watches the Discovery Channel.
8. Drives and I don’t.
7. Knows how to troubleshoot when my PC conks out.
6. Waits patiently when I go through the baby section of the mall.
5. Can imitate clay-mation to a tee.
4 Eats the weirdest food like banana and Mang Tomas together.
3. Listens to his country CD over and over and over.
2. Can do a crazy “No Scrubs” dance.
1. Makes me laugh.

Hubby has been gone for 20 days.
But who’s counting?

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww, what a sweet TT. I loved it. Sounds like you love you're hubby a lot. He sounds like he's a fun guy to be married to. Great TT! Hope he come home soon.

SandyCarlson said...

That is a portrait of a beautiful man!

Malcolm said...

When I read #s 13 to 10, I thought, "Could I be married to a woman in the Philippines and not know it?"

Your husband sounds like a cool guy and it's clear how much you love and miss him. I hope he gets back to you and your family soon.

Lori said...

My hubby does 10 thru 13 as well! I think we've got a couple of winners on our hands (smile).

Lazy Daisy said...

Loved your list. It was so sweet. You have and amazing man....and you are blessed.

soleil said...

i'd like to see #5, that sounds cool!
sorry you're hubby is gone. :(

thanks for stopping by. :)

Emma Sanders said...

Aw, I'm sorry your hubby is gone. I hope the time passes fast. The list kinda sounds like my hubby, minus the foot rubs!

Unknown said...

Sorry your hubby is gone. He sounds like a neat guy. My T13 won't be up till 12:01 AM est tonight.

bernieg1 said...

I hope your hubby comes home soon! Nice tribute to him.

13 Top Books for Muslim Children

Vanniedosa said...

ahihihi! hi carol! sure let's exlinks!

my blogs are http://vanniedosa.abomar.net
http://www.ozzysmom.com
http://www.kidddesigns.com
http://vanniedosa.wordpress.com

what are urs?

Anonymous said...

That's sweet:)

Meju said...

Hubby sounds great...nothing beats a good foot rub. Hope he is coming home soon.

Christina said...

That is very sweet!!!

Happy TT

Tina said...

Great list. From a former military wife to a current one, if you ever need to talk etc. Feel free to contact me.

Anonymous said...

Now you remind me...I miss my hubby too..he's been away from home for almost a month..but am so excited to see him soon.