Tuesday, July 29, 2008

simple woman's day book meme




Thanks Marnellie for this meme.

Outside My Window… it's getting dark. It's 6:30pm!

I am thinking… of Hubby going away to Zamboanga this week for 3 loooong months.

I am thankful for… Hubby, my kids and for another day.

From the kitchen… I made pasta because it's pasta night.

I am wearing… a gray shirt that says hot stuff and yellow shorts

I am creating… a rewards poster for Kuya's SRA reading list.

I am going… to do the laundry tomorrow.

I am reading… Preschool Play&Learn by Penny Warner to supplement my homeschooling.

I am hoping… that Hubby will not stay in Zamboanga longer than 3 months.

I am hearing… splashing water from the bathroom.

Around the house… Kuya is taking a shower, Kowi is sleeping soundly and I'm doing this meme in the yellow room.

One of my favorite things… is having a nice noisy dinner with the whole family complete.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Dental appointment on Friday, party in Fun Ranch on Saturday, baptism on Sunday.

Here is the thought I am sharing… Your children need your presence more than your presents. ~Jesse Jackson

I'm sharing this with everyone. Just feel free to snag this.

No comments: