Saturday, August 2, 2008

i hate these chores

Thanks Em for the meme.

~~~START COPY~~~

This meme is pretty simple.
Here are the rules:

1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?
2.) Copy the image.
3.) Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.
4.) Add your blog's link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.
5.) Leave ME a comment and I'll add you up in the masterlist.

DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Insights from the Grocery Cart / YOUR BLOG HERE

My answer: I absolutely hate doing the dishes. But since I don't have any outside help, no choice, I have to do them. Yup, I have been without help since January 2008. And still alive...

~~~END COPY~~~

3 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

thanks for this!

~Mommyallehs~ said...

hello, thanks for tagging me.

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

thanks for doing the tag carol, guess what favorite ko ang dishwashing haha! anything that has something to do with water (laundry, washing, cleaning) gusto ko haha!

Happy weekend!