Thursday, July 31, 2008

yummy burritos

Yesterday, my friend Monika was asking me what my favorite food was. Off the top of my head I thought of burritos. Well, I woke up this morning dying to eat a one! There’s just something about a lightly grilled flour tortilla wrapped around ground beef, beans, salsa, lettuce and cheese that makes my taste buds go nuts. I want mine with just a hint of hot sauce for that extra kick.

I think I’ll run down to the grocery store when Kuya comes home from school. I’m definitely making them tonight. Of course, the kids’ version will have catsup instead of hot sauce. Whatever version, it’ll be a great dinner. I can’t wait.

1 comment:

Mama Bee Simple said...

BURRITOS! MMMMMMMM god you made me start now! im gonna eat after this comment lol :)

thanks for taking my opp & i will add you to blogroll now :D

take care!