Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where the Hell is Matt?

If you live in a cave, like I did since the invention of the Internet, you're probably asking, "Matt who?" Well, Matt just happens to be a very famous Internet celebrity in his own right. His claim to fame is a particular dance that he does on several countries across seven continents. In fact his videos have become one of the most popular videos on YouTube, with around 10 million hits.

The first time I saw his video, I laughed, then cried and then laughed again. I went practically nuts from the fact that his simple dance has sent out a message of unity. I don't know if that's what he intended to do when he started the videos. But the end result is truly inspiring. He has probably done something more for humanity than most political leaders.

Do you want to know where the hell is Matt? He's dancing somewhere, I hope.

No comments: